26th May 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Can i get government college in Mumbai after doing diploma in IT? My percentage is 75%

I'm tenth pass and i want to do diploma in IT can i get government college in mumbai my percentage is 75%

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job in Jr college after scoring 58% from university of Mumbai and 43% in B.Ed?
  2. Names of diploma government colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I get admission in any government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune university?
  4. Should I get admission in government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune after scoring 70 to 75%?
  5. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  6. Details about the diploma colleges in Mumbai?
  7. Cutoff list of government diploma engineering college in Mumbai and Pune University? I have completed 77% in SSC -- [New]
  8. Cutoff list of diploma government colleges in Mumbai? Contact details for the same?
  9. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  10. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  11. Cutoff list of medical of SC category in Maharashtra?
  12. What's the cut off marks for getting admission in MH-CET in government college of Mumbai?
  13. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  14. After diploma in mechanical engineering how much percentage is required to join government college in Tamilnadu?
  15. After B.Com which courses are available in Advertising within Bombay?
  16. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in government college of Mumbai? What is the fee structure for government college?
  18. How can I take admission in government college of Mumbai for diploma in civil engineering after getting 51.28% in SSC?
29th June 2015, 08:33 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Can i get government college in Mumbai after doing diploma in IT? My percentage is 75%

List of government college in mumbai

Sasmira's Inst.of Man-made Textile
Worli-Mumbai

Government Polytechnic
Malvan-Sindhudurg

Government Polytechnic
Ratnagiri-Ratnagiri

Government Polytechnic
Thane-Thane

Government Polytechnic
Mumbai ,

Thank you......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?