10th January 2017, 01:46 PM
atiya uzma 07

Can I get a Government job after completing Graduation with Zoology Honors? Can I get a job of Teacher or in any Hospital?

Respected Sir, Being a graduate in Zoology Honors what are the probability of getting a Government job in Ranchi? Besides working in a Zoo can an I get a Government job after completing Graduation with Zoology Honors? Can I get a job of Teacher or in any Hospital? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available after completing Graduation with B.Sc Zoology Honors?
  2. Government job after completing B.Sc in Zoology honors?
  3. What are the options I have after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  4. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  5. Can I government job after completing B.Sc in Physics honors?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Government Teacher job after completing BA?
  7. Can I apply for M.Sc in Biotechnology or Microbiology after completing B.Sc Zoology Honors?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing Accountancy Honors? Can I get a job in Private or Government Banks?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  10. How can I get a Government Lecturer job after completing M.Sc in Zoology scoring 59.6% marks? How much should I score to qualify SET exam? -- [New]
  11. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  12. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  14. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  15. How can I get a job as Teacher in Pre-School after completing MA and B.Ed course?
  16. How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job?
  17. Government job after completing B.Sc with Zoology honors?
  18. What should I do next to get a government teacher job after completion of graduation with 71% marks?
12th January 2017, 09:10 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a Government job after completing Graduation with Zoology Honors? Can I get a job of Teacher or in any Hospital?

You can get a job in following field if you have completed B.Sc in Zoology:
> Ecologist
> Environmental consultant
> Field trial officer
> Marine scientist
> Nature conservation officer.
> Physician associate
> Research scientist in life science
> Biomedical scientist
> Environmental manager
> Toxicologist.

** If you want to be a teacher then i will suggest you qualify NET-JRF exam , where you will also get opportunity to do a research work. After qualifying this exam you can complete your P.hd course from any university and can also do a teaching job or lecturer job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?