31st August 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Can i get a government lecturer job after passing M.Tech? I am in first year M.Tech

Now, i am first year m.tech.can i get any govt. Lecturer job without net after m.tech.if yes, is there any chance in kerala govt.?
Please help me?
Thank you.

18th September 2012, 01:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get a government lecturer job after passing M.Tech? I am in first year M.Tech

It is possible to secure a government lecturer job after M.Tech. UGC NET exam is the main exam to be attended for the same. 55% marks in M.Tech is essential to attend this exam. Notifications for lecturer jobs will be available in UGC site. If you are able to clear this exam, Assistant Professor/Professor post will be suitable. PI and teaching demo will be last selection test.
29th December 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get a government lecturer job after passing M.Tech? I am in first year M.Tech

Is NET Compulsory after M.TECH. For getting a job of lecturer in university?
30th December 2012, 01:06 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Yes there is a good chance of becoming college lecturer in government colleges after completing Master of Technology. However you will need to clear a entrance exam known as National Eligibility Test.

If you are interested in lecturer job specifically in Kerala, then I will suggest that you should appear for Kerala SET entrance exam. SET stands for State Eligibility Test. The NET entrance exam is conducted by the central government.

On the other hand SET entrance exam is conducted by the respective states. Each state conducts its own SET entrance exam for college lectureship. For lectureship in Kerala, you should appear for the SET exam of Kerala.

The criteria to appear for NET and SET exams is the same. Please check the criteria below before applying for the exam.

Eligibility

1. Candidate should be Indian citizen to apply.

2. Post graduation degree is required in any discipline.

3. At least 55 percent marks in post graduation.

4. SC/ST candidates need 50 percent marks.

5. Final year students may also apply.

6. Final year students will need to submit the degree within 2 years of clearing NET.

7. Your NET subject should be relevant to PG Course.

8. There is no limit on number of attempts.

Age Limit for NET/SET

1. Age limit is 28 years for JRF.

2. Three years relaxation in case candidate belongs to OBC.

3. Five years relaxation is given to SC/ST.

4. There is no upper age limit for lectureship.
12th January 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

after getting M.Tech NET ,how will i know that i am appointed in a college
13th August 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a government lecturer job after passing M.Com? I am in first year M.Com from panjab university Chandigarh
1st September 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

csir net or ugc net are same exam or different exam ..because when i open ugc net 2013 apply online csir net exam ..application form is open and ugc net only fo art and commerce??
30th September 2013, 02:20 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

Yes friend you get lectureship after your M.Tech through NET.NET stands for National Eligibility Test.NET exam is conducted by UGC for lectureship and junior research ship.NET exam is conducted twice in a year.So by cracking this exam you can easily get the lectureship in any government college.

Eligibility criterion for NET::-----
-----------------------------------------

1.Any student who have completed his/her post graduation in any of recognized institute.

2.There is no age limit and no limit of number of attempts.
7th July 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

can i get the lecturer job in the govt degree college after completing B.Tech,M.Tech in computer science and engineering,and i have UGC NET
8th July 2016, 09:06 PM
johnpal5733

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Lecturer post in government colleges is B.TECH with 60% of marks in relevant discipline/M.TECH in relevant discipline from recognized institution or university

Age limit to apply for Lecturer post in government colleges is

21-34 years and the age relaxations are
3 years for OBC candidates
5 years for SC/ST candidates

Good Luck............
5th February 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

My age is 45 years.M.Tech in CE. Is there any chance to apply for lecturer post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?