9th November 2019, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get into 2nd year B.Sc CBZ via lateral entry scheme after Diploma?

I have completed Diploma in Health Inspector. Now I want to do B.Sc Chemistry, Biology and Zoology (B.Sc CBZ). Am I eligible for it? Will I get direct 2nd years admission on the basis of Diploma?

15th November 2019, 01:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into 2nd year B.Sc CBZ via lateral entry scheme after Diploma?

You can not get direct admission in 2nd year of Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biology and Zoology.

Based upon your diploma, you can get admission in first year of Bachelor of Science.
15th November 2019, 02:23 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into 2nd year B.Sc CBZ via lateral entry scheme after Diploma?

I am sorry to say that there is no such process for Diploma candidates to get admission directly into 2nd year of B.Sc course.

In order to be eligible for B.Sc course with CBZ (Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) specialization, one should have completed 10+2 with MPC or BIPC stream.

Most of the colleges will give direct admission for this course.

However some colleges will conduct Entrance Exam in order to give admission for this course.

Since you have completed Diploma course, you are eligible to make entry into 2nd year of B.Tech course by cracking LEET Exam.

Since you have completed Diploma in Health Inspector, you can opt for the same specialization in B.Tech also. Otherwise you can go for B.Tech in Biotechnology which is also a Science related specialization.

B.Tech will be given more preference compared to B.Sc in terms of Job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?