5th June 2016, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma?

Hello,
I am studying 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from CPT, Chennai. Is it possible to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after 2nd year of Diploma. I belongs to SC category so, please tell me about eligibility criteria to do B.E through lateral entry?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  3. Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?
  4. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  6. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting lateral entry B.E admission?
  8. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  9. What should I do after passing diploma to have bright future?
  10. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  11. Am I eligible to study for MCA lateral entry for Anna University? I have done BCA lateral entry in tamilnadu open university
  12. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12?
  13. Result of openmat exam which was held on 7/02/2010?
  14. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completing 3 years Diploma in Architecture?
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech course after passing Diploma in Computer in Maharashtra?
  17. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  18. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
12th June 2016, 02:24 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from CPT, Chennai. Is it possible to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after 2nd year of Diploma. I belongs to SC category so, please tell me about eligibility criteria to do B.E through lateral entry?
Yes, it is possible to study B.E from Anna University through lateral entry scheme after the completion of Diploma holders in Engineering and B.Sc graduates. But it is not possible after 2nd year of Diploma course, you have to complete all the 3 years. The application forms are available online for the admission. The admission to the 2nd year of the B.E/B.Tech will be done through counseling (LEA counseling). The website link is Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?