10th August 2019, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Do all engineering colleges provide lateral entry scheme directly into 2nd year after Diploma?

I have completed my 3 years full time regular Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Now, I wish to do B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Will I get direct 2nd year admission in any engineering colleges through lateral entry scheme?

30th September 2021, 09:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do all engineering colleges provide lateral entry scheme directly into 2nd year after Diploma?

No, not all the colleges or universities offer lateral entry admission in the 2nd year of the B.Tech course.

So, kindly visit the official website of the college or university where you want to get admission for the detail information.
30th September 2021, 09:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do all engineering colleges provide lateral entry scheme directly into 2nd year after Diploma?

No, not all the colleges conduct lateral entry examination for admission in 2nd year of the B.Tech course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in any colleges. To get the detail information about the admission procedure and pattern visit the official website of the colleges and universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?