5th May 2020, 05:19 PM
Sahilka

Can I get into IITs after completing my Diploma?

Hello Sir, presently I am pursuing my Diploma and after that I want to study further from any of the IITs in India. Will I get direct admission in any of the IITs on the basis of Diploma?

30th May 2020, 11:34 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Can I get into IITs after completing my Diploma?

You need to clear JEE Mains and JEE advance exams for getting admission in IIT. You can not take direct admission after Diploma and after clearing the JEE exam you will be admitted to 1 st year of engineering course. There will be no lateral entry possible in IIT after Diploma.
19th July 2020, 11:13 AM
Siddharth717

Default Re: Can I get into IITs after completing my Diploma?

You need to clear JEE Mains and JEE advance exams for getting admission in IIT. You can not take direct admission after Diploma and after clearing the JEE exam you will be admitted to 1 st year of engineering course. There will be no lateral entry possible in IIT after Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?