23rd November 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma?

I am studying in diploma I want to complete my graduation in IIT can I get admission in IIT completing my diploma? And what processes are include for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the better way to do degree? Completing 11th and 12th or doing diploma?
  2. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. Is there a Diploma course in IITs?
  4. What is the process to take admission for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&TC
  5. Is it possible to get direct 2nd year admission in IITs after completing diploma?
  6. How can I get admission in diploma course after completing ITI? I am studying electrician
  7. How to get admission in IIT Bombay after completing Diploma?
  8. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  9. Alternative way to get admission into IITs for M.Tech?
  10. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in IT?
  12. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  13. Admission process for Merchant Navy colleges after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  15. What is the process to take admission for Architect after completing diploma in civil?
  16. What should I do for admission in IITs and NITs after Diploma?
  17. Can I apply for D2D admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to apply in IITs after completing diploma in Computer Technology? Can I get a scholarship to study in Abroad?
24th November 2015, 08:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma?

No, you cannot get admission to study your Graduation in IIT after completion of your three years Diploma course because, IIT's does not offer admissions through Lateral Entry process. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board and those who have appeared, qualified and secured good marks in JEE examination are eligible to get admission in IIT. Being a Diploma holder, you can get admission in IIT, after completion of your three years Diploma course.
24th November 2015, 04:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

IITs offer admission only through JEE main in first year only for B.Tech course. Diploma holders are not eligible for admission in first year of engineering graduation. Therefore, diploma holders can't get admission in IIT for B.Tech course.

You have to look for other colleges through lateral entry exams which will allow you admission in second year. There are many colleges which offer lateral entry admission in B.Tech and you are eligible for it.
26th November 2015, 10:19 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that IITs does not offer any kind of admission in Engineering after the completion of any Diploma course. IITs offer admission only through the JEE Main in the first year of B.Tech course.
So, Diploma holder students are not eligible to get admission in IIT to do Engineering Graduation.
You can try in some other Universities to take admission through lateral entry process direct in the second year of B.Tech.
29th March 2017, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get direct admission in IITs after completing diploma after class 10th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?