14th December 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into Indian Army with Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Hello Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering and wish to join Indian Army as a Soldier or at any other post. Am I eligible to get in Army with this Civil Diploma?

15th December 2019, 02:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into Indian Army with Diploma in Civil Engineering?

One can join Indian Army, after 10th or 12th after graduation technical or nontechnical basis.
After 10th, if you have an NSS certificate(optional), you can join army as a soldier.
Then with training and internal exams can move to the higher rank.
15th December 2019, 06:13 PM
stutiswet2

No, you cannot join Indian Army on the basis of Diploma course in Civil Engineering. You can join Indian Army if you have completed 10+2 (in any stream) after qualifying NDA exam.
Or, you can complete graduation in any field and then apply for CDS exam through which you can join Indian Army.
Both the exams are conducted by UPSC every year.
17th December 2019, 02:58 AM
Mushtari1975

Look for the age and other eligibility criteria as there is an option for the guys completing thier diploma and then after graduate or engineering under the category of gropu A (not to bother much about this A as of now) eligilible for under officers rank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?