16th February 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian army after diploma in civil engineering?

Sir, my name is Vishal and I am 23 years old and I am a civil engineering diploma holder and I am joining Indian army. So, please tell me now.

Related Questions:
17th February 2017, 03:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian army after diploma in civil engineering?

You cannot join Indian Army on the basis of Diploma qualification. So for this in order to be eligible, you are required to follow some steps to make sure you are eligible. The basic eligibility criteria required to join Indian Army is as follows.

>> You must have either qualified 12th Class or Bachelor Degree in from a recognized university.

>> You can join Indian Army after successful completion of Graduation.

>> You can join Indian Army through Short Service Commission recruitment. So you are required to apply for the recruitment whenever the recruitment notification is issued of Indian Army officials. Go through the below link for more details of joining Indian Army.

>> I suggest you to pursue Graduation first in order to be eligible for joining Indian Army.

Click here for More Details
17th February 2017, 09:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering:

There is Military Engineering services which recruits diploma engineers for various junior engineers posts in Indian Army and you can apply for such openings when there is a notification but you have to regularly check the notifications.

Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and physical fitness test conducted by the Indian Army.
Just make sure that you are well prepared for this entrance exam and you have to wear personally in the interview test.

You can either check the employment newspaper for recruitment of Post in Indian Army or you can check online also.
18th February 2017, 09:14 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

The candidate can apply for Military Engineering Services (MES) which recruits for various junior engineer posts. For that you have to visit Indian army official website for new advertisement of job. The candidate must be Indian civilization and the age should be in between 19-23 years. After passing the MES examination the candidate also have to pass the Physical fitness Test (PFT).
9th May 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am passed my diploma and i want to join indian army as a officer after diploma.please help me can i join as a officer. If i can please tell the procedure and also about the salary.
3rd March 2020, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Who conduct the exam of MES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?