15th July 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Army, Navy and Airforce after completing 10th+diploma+B.E civil engineering

Sir....
Iam compled 10+diploma +b.e in civil engineering
and i passed out in the year 2013 ......
Please inform me about .....
My eligibility posts to apply for yhe
army, navy & air force....
I really wanted to work in the military forces....
Please guide me .........

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the various designations suitable for Civil Engineers in Indian Airforce, Army and Navy?
  2. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
  3. How can I apply for Indian Army/Navy/Airforce after completing B.E in electrical
  4. Job in USA after BDS from Myanmar? Can I continue to study MDS or DDS in USA?
  5. Education criteria for CDS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for NDA/Army/Airforce/Navy after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  7. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream? What are the Physical Requirements needed for this?
  8. How can I study for NDA exam after passing 10th?
  9. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  10. Is there any opportunity for girls after 12th in NDA?
  11. What are the requirements for NDA exam? I have passed 12th from Arts
  12. Should I give NDA exam after passing 10th after 11th
  13. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Can I apply for Army(TGC and SSC, Navy and Airforce after scoring an aggregate of 61% with no backlogs?
  15. Can I apply for a job in Army, Navy or Airforce after completing diploma in Pharmacy?
  16. Which PG course should be done after 10+2 (Commerce) and B.Com. to be eligible to apply for Logistic Branch in Army, Navy and IAF?
  17. How can I join Airforce or Army after civil engineering diploma -- [New]
  18. Am i eligible for Indian Army, Navy or air Force after completing 12th from AP and B.E from MP?
17th January 2014, 06:36 PM
jaye99

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Army, Navy and Airforce after completing 10th+diploma+B.E civil engineering

Yes, you are eligible for the jobs in NAVY,ARMY and Airforce.

For Army you can apply for TGC and other short service commission posts. Check you suitable and eligible jobs at joinindianarmy.nic.in.

For NAVY you can be a part of the architectural designing or logistics posts.Check you suitable and eligible jobs at nausena-bahrti.nic.in

For army you can apply for ground duty officers through AFCAT.Check you suitable and eligible jobs at carrerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?