12th April 2017, 03:44 PM

Am I eligible to apply for sol tech in open rally bharti of Indian Army after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?

Am I eligible to apply for sol tech in open rally bharti of Indian Army after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form will be out for Indian Army Rally Bharti? When the Rally Bharti will be conducted in Muzaffarpur?
  2. Can I join Indian Army on diploma basis? Will I be eligible for open technical rally on diploma qualification?
  3. Am I eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
  4. What documents are required for SOL GF and SOL Tech in Army recruitment
  5. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  8. Can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the same?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for civil government job after completion of 5 years service in Indian Army?
  12. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if I have cavities in one teeth? Will I be medically fit for Army Rally?
  13. How to check my name in Physical and Medical examination of Indian Army Rally Bharti?
  14. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  15. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech in Civil engineering after completion of diploma in food processing technology?
  16. Is the diploma Civil of IGNOU only for Army Personnel? Can I apply as a Civilian?
  17. Can I apply for the officer post in Indian Army after completion of AMIE? I have done diploma in instrumentation engineering
  18. How can I pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Open University after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?