9th December 2016, 07:39 PM
himmatjolly

How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering and I am in the last year of the course. I want to join the Indian Army and serve my Country so I want to know how can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the same?
  2. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Indian Army after Diploma in Civil Engineering, completing in May 2011?
  4. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma+BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  5. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army after completing Civil Engineering? Can I join the Indian Army with weak eye sight and a Tattoo on my wrist?
  6. Can I join Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?
  7. Steps required to join Indian Army after completing diploma from NTTF?
  8. Can I join the Indian Army as an Officer after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am i eligible to join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering in 4th semester?
  10. How can I join Indian Army after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How to join Indian army after diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  12. How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Can I join in Indian Army after my Diploma in Civil or should I do a quick 2 years degree course?
  14. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  16. How can I join Indian Army after diploma in civil engineeri
  17. Can I join Indian Army after clearing my 10th standard? I am a student of diploma Civil Engineering
  18. Can I apply for NDA examination after diploma in civil engineering?
14th December 2016, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

There is military engineering services (MES) which recruits diploma engineers for various Junior engineer posts in Indian Army. You can apply for such openings, when there is a notification.

Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and physical fitness test conducted by the Indian Army. Just make sure that you are well prepared for the written exam.
2nd September 2021, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Can i join indian army by doing diploma in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?