8th January 2012, 02:01 PM
varunrajaryan

Can I get into Marine Engineering after completion of B.Tech in ECE? List of Colleges offering this course?

Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing B.tech in ECE and how?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  2. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. List of Colleges offering Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  4. How may I do Post graduation diploma in Marine engineering in Tamilnadu? List of good colleges offering this course? Is 4 year Marine course and this course equivalent?
  5. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering marine engineering degree? What are the future prospects?
  6. Cutoff list for colleges offering marine engineering?
  7. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  8. List of colleges offering lateral entry into Marine Engineering? Details of admission and application?
  9. List of best marine engineering colleges in Chennai?
  10. Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to pursue Marine Engineering? List of Colleges in Mumbai offering this course?
  11. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
  12. List of Government Colleges offering Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do marine engineering after completion of B.Tech?
  14. Which are the colleges offering marine engineering in Bangalore?
  15. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Colleges offering B.Tech in Marine? Eligibility of loan for the course? -- [New]
  17. List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  18. List of few good colleges for marine engineering?
21st May 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get into Marine Engineering after completion of B.Tech in ECE? List of Colleges offering this course?

how can i join marine engineering course after b.tech ece
8th November 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get into Marine Engineering after completion of B.Tech in ECE? List of Colleges offering this course?

is it necessary 2 clear jee entrance for marine engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?