29th May 2011, 09:45 PM
shubhangi18

Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?

what is better biomedical engineering or marine biology..which one has a better scope?..prefering marine biology what courses could be pursued that could be beneficial..which colleges are offering the courses..please give me a list of colleges for both the fields..
thankx

Related Questions:
  1. How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82%
  2. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  3. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  6. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  7. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  8. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  9. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  11. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  12. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  13. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  14. What is the scope of marine engineering?
  15. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What can I do after inter biology? What career can I pursue between Genetics engineering, biomedical engineering?
  17. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  18. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
15th October 2011, 05:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?

It is difficult to tell which is a better course. You can choose a field according to your area of interest. Marine Biology usually deals with study of water bodies present in sea water. Biomedical Engineering is an integration of Science, Mathematics, and medicine. After completing Marine Biology you can work in any private or government lab which performs research. One of the areas for you is to work as scientist in Marine Biology Research Division. After biomedical engineering you can work in various government and private firm. You can work in product testing, maintaining the devices, and also in establishing safety standards for devices. I hope this will help you in making a better choice.
27th November 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?

I am doing biotechnology at present but very much interested to do oceanography my problem is that i am basically week in mathematics am i eligible to do oceanography for my post graduation
25th April 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for microbiology?
24th January 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i am weak in maths but i am eager to do marine biology. what should i do?
24th January 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i am weak in mathematics but i am eager to do marine biology. what should i do?
18th July 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Whether oceanography is suitable for girls to opt the course? if yes what are the job opportunities would be feasible for them? any PG required? available
tell about research related to this field too... with respect to girls
29th April 2022, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

I am interested in doing biomedical engineering and interested in studies of helping the environment which has led me towards looking into marine biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?