7th May 2012, 03:37 PM
manjitpatil

Can I get into SET after securing 50% in M.Com?

i have secured 50% in m.com.i want to get in to set so please guide me in detail about it

9th May 2012, 04:16 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into SET after securing 50% in M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manjitpatil View Post
i have secured 50% in m.com.i want to get in to set so please guide me in detail about it
To take State Eligibility Test for lectureship also known as State Lectureship Eligibility Test conducted under the regulation of University Grant Commission, candidates belonging to general and OBC category, must have scored a minimum of 55% marks whereas, candidates belonging to SC/ST category must have scored 50% marks in the masters degree examination.

So, since you have scored 50% marks in your M.Com program, you can only be considered eligible for the test provided you belong to either SC category or ST category. For candidates belonging to General and OBC category, 55% marks is mandatory to be considered eligible for State Lectureship Eligibility Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?