14th January 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria to take admission in NET.SET after M.Com Part I?

I want to % criteria for taking admissin for net.set after mcom part -i

28th September 2014, 09:24 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria to take admission in NET.SET after M.Com Part I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to % criteria for taking admissin for net.set after mcom part -i
Minimum 55% marks which are required to appear in the UGC NET examination. So, you must have to score at least 55% marks at the end of M. Com course.

National Eligibility Test (NET). This entrance exam is conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC) which conducts exam for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and lectureship Posts.

NET Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The applicant appearing for National Eligibility Test (NET) exams must have obtained more than 55% marks in their graduation exams.
  • Applicants, who are in their final year semester of bachelor’s degree qualification, can also appear for NET exams.
  • Minimum age limit is 19. The candidate should be not more than 28 years of age to apply for JRF. However age limit is relaxed for reserved categories of candidates like SC/ ST etc.
  • There is no age limit for lectureship.

For further information, please visit here www.ugcnetonline.in/
23rd August 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria to take admission in NET.SET after M.Com Part I?

Can i give net exam in dec 2015 having secured 57% in mcom part 1 and will appear for mvom part II in may 2016
29th August 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I scored 54.25% in m.com part 1 can I appear for NET exam conducted in December 2015
31st August 2015, 01:29 AM
JSD.

NET/SET are the entrance examination for the JRF and Lectureship posts.For being eligible in these examination, it is must to have a master degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.

If you are applying for the JRF ,than you must have to remember that your age must not exceed 28 years.For the Lectureship there is no age bar.You can apply any time.
31st August 2015, 10:11 PM
Rashmuu

NET/SET are the entrance tests for the JRF and Lectureship. For this exam it is must to have a master degree with candidates minimum marks 55% in their aggregate.
5th April 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

For applying in NET exams minimum 55% have to be scored combining both the post graduation exams or individual 55% in each exam of m.com part 1 & 2 both??
Seema Bisnoi
22nd April 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

My age is 29, and I cleared m.com part 1 with 60 % and also part 2 exam given, (only last paper on 25 April 16.) so can I appear to exam of NETSET..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?