25th May 2013, 06:43 PM
prakash.jaya07

Can I get a job in abroad through GATE score?

hi.., currently i'm studying B.tech 4th year in Metallurgy Branch at IIT-Roorkee.
m confusing now days.. what to do after my graduation .. i want to do job in core field in abroad countries . For that what should have to do . pls suggest me..
thnk u
[email protected]

6th June 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in abroad through GATE score?

Can we get a job abroad based on the gate examination?
15th December 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Abroad job gate exam terms & condition, qualification plz reply [email protected]
15th December 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i am sujitha doing electronics and instrumentation engineering. can i get a job in abroad through gate exam score???
Is semester exam percentage needed for job in abroad. suggest me on [email protected]
13th July 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

hie its rasika want to get job in abroad after my bsc biotechnology which competitive exam i need to give ?
31st May 2023, 11:37 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Yes, it is possible to get a job abroad through GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) score. GATE is primarily conducted for admission to postgraduate programs (M.Tech/M.E./Ph.D.) in engineering and technology in Indian universities and institutions. However, some foreign universities and organizations also recognize GATE scores and consider them as a measure of technical aptitude and knowledge.

Here are a few ways in which GATE scores can potentially help you secure a job abroad:

Admission to Foreign Universities: Some foreign universities, especially in countries like Germany, Singapore, and Australia, consider GATE scores for admission to their postgraduate programs. Having a good GATE score can increase your chances of getting accepted into these universities and pursuing higher studies abroad.

Scholarships and Funding: Many foreign universities and research institutions offer scholarships and financial aid to international students. A good GATE score can enhance your chances of securing such scholarships or funding opportunities, which can support your studies and living expenses abroad.

Job Opportunities with Multinational Companies: Several multinational companies with branches or operations in India and abroad consider GATE scores as a part of their recruitment process. A high GATE score can help you stand out in the job application process and increase your chances of securing a job with these companies, which may have global career opportunities.

Research Positions and Fellowships: GATE scores are sometimes considered for research positions and fellowships abroad. Research organizations, labs, and institutions may consider GATE scores as an indicator of technical proficiency and may offer research positions or fellowships based on your GATE performance.

Government and Public Sector Jobs: In some countries, including India, GATE scores are used as a qualifying criterion for government and public sector jobs. While these opportunities may be specific to the country where the exam is conducted, they can still provide employment opportunities in the technical domain abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?