30th June 2016, 12:06 AM
francyna mary

Can I get a Job after completing Diploma in Computer Science? What kind of job can I get?

Hello Sir, Can I get a Job after completing Diploma in Computer Science? Is it possible, If yes then What kind of job can I get? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a Job after completing Diploma in Computer Science? What kind of job can I get?
  2. What kind of job is preferable for a diploma Computer engineering pass-out except computer lab tech job?
  3. What kind of job should I search for after completing MSc Computer Science?
  4. What are the benefits of doing diploma in computer science?
  5. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc in Computer Science?
  6. What is the benefit of doing diploma in computer science?
  7. How can I get a job in IT company after completing B.Tech and diploma in computer science
  8. What are the available career options after completing 3 years diploma in CSE?
  9. How to get a job in Jasper Industries after completing diploma in computer science?
  10. How to get a job in computer field after passing computer science diploma?
  11. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  12. What kind of job does a BSc Computer Science student get? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get High Salaried job after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  14. Which course after M.Sc Computer Science can get me a stable job? -- [New]
  15. What kind of job will I be able to do after finishing my degree in computer science?
  16. Where can I apply for an immediate job having completed M.Sc Computer Science?
  17. What should I do to get a job of Computer Science after completing M.Sc in Computer Science? What will be my Basic salary?
  18. Will there be any Job Notifications for the candidates of Diploma in Computer Science?
26th July 2016, 02:18 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a Job after completing Diploma in Computer Science? What kind of job can I get?

See, there are two things.

1) If you want to do diploma, choose among the branches- Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical.

2) If you want to take computer science, rather pursue B.tech.

The reason for the point 1) is that, there are lots of opportunities for the three mentioned streams in the government and private sector. Computer science vacancies at diploma level are very few as compared to these three.

The reason for the point 2) is that with CS B.tech degree you will open up a lot many options for you. We all know that IT sector is on a high and they all recruit CS engineers and want B.tech degrees. The requirement of diploma level students is very less, because with lot many colleges opening up, companies nowadays can hire a b.tech guy with a comparable package of a diploma guy. So, they will obviously prefer the person with higher qualification.

So, i have provided you the situation. Decide fr yourself wisely.
29th September 2017, 09:47 AM
Member+

Default Re: Can I get a Job after completing Diploma in Computer Science? What kind of job can I get?

I think you should to go on information technology (IT) field. There are lots of opportunities in come makes your future bright.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?