29th September 2012, 01:11 PM
kl shafeek

How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from Vels University Chennai

Sir,

I completed my MBA from Vels University,chennai..Now looking forward to do Ph.d in mgt..Let me know whether am eligible for the same!!

Related Questions:
  1. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope for MBA logistics and shipping management? I am pursuing BBA in Vels University
  3. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA? -- [New]
  5. Can I join for Ph.D in management in Chennai after doing B.Tech IT from Anna University and then MBA from Madhurai Kamraj University
  6. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from SMU in finance and banking
  7. How may I do Ph.D course in management? I've completed MBA course in Andra university
  8. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. List of colleges for doing PG diploma course in Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  10. How to fo Ph.D from Jaibharath School of Management after completing MBA?
  11. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in marketing?
  12. List of the top marine colleges along with their fee structure and selection procedure in south India?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management if I have got only 54% in MBA?
  14. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  15. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  16. How to do PhD after completing MBA from Andhra University?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Management studies after completing MBA Finance
  18. Is it good to take admission in VELS University, Chennai without sponsorship? For how many times IMU CET is conducted in a year?
29th September 2017, 09:50 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from Vels University Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kl shafeek View Post
Sir,

I completed my MBA from Vels University,chennai..Now looking forward to do Ph.d in mgt..Let me know whether am eligible for the same!!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Ph.D in management after completing MBA (Master of Business Administration). Here below are details regarding Ph.D management course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D management course is post graduate degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of doctor of philosophy in management course is 3 years.

>> To get admission in Ph.D management course you must have to cleat CET(Common Entrance Test) conducted by various universities for admission of eligible candidates.

Universities Offer Ph.D Management Course:-

1) DY Patil University, Mumbai

2) Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar

3) Desh Vhagat University, Punjab

4) Vidyasagar University, Midnapore

5) Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?