26th August 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for an immediate job having completed M.Sc Computer Science?

dear sir,
i had complete my m.sc computer science graduation with 85%. i want a job immedietly.so what kind of job and how can i apply to get that job?

23rd September 2014, 10:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I apply for an immediate job having completed M.Sc Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
i had complete my m.sc computer science graduation with 85%. i want a job immedietly.so what kind of job and how can i apply to get that job?
There is good job opportunity available for M.Sc Computer Science course in both the Government and Private sectors as well.

Job Opportunity After M.Sc Computer Science:-
  • Web Developer
  • ASP.NET Programmer
  • PHP Programmer
  • Web Designer
  • Database Administrator
  • Android Developer
  • iPhone Developer
  • Blackberry Developer

Since, you need Immediate job, you you can register with reputed job portals like,
16th August 2016, 12:32 AM
january2016

Default Re: Where can I apply for an immediate job having completed M.Sc Computer Science?

You have done your m.Sc from computer science it means that you will go into IT company and IT industry for sure.

Second thing is that you secured 85%, it means that you are eligible to apply for most of the big MNC for their recruitment drive, this is also a good thing for you.

Since, you are a fresher. so you have opportunity to sit in any of the company placement drive from your college, so take the advantage of this opportunity.

Apart from this post your updated resume on the job portal, you will start getting job call withing 6 days of posting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?