21st August 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job can I get after completing MSc in Computer Science?

which kind of job i can get after compliting m.sc. In comp.sc.?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc in Computer Science?
  2. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  3. What should I study next after diploma in computer? -- [New]
  4. Any change for government job after completing MSc Computer Science?
  5. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  6. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  7. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  8. What kind of job will I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science? Is there any job recruitment in Bihar for EVS specialized students?
  9. Can I get a job in computer science after completing BSc Physics and MSc computer science
  10. What kind of government jobs can I look out for after having 3.5 years of corporate experience after completing B.Tech computer science and working as a Business Analyst?
  11. How to do teaching job after completing MSc in computer science?
  12. Is it possible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in computer science after completing MSc computer science?
  13. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  14. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  15. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  16. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  17. What kind of job does a BSc Computer Science student get? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
22nd August 2011, 07:25 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after completing MSc in Computer Science?

After completing your M.Sc in Computer science you have a very good opportunity to enter into the Software sector as a Programmer.You can apply to all of the companies mentioned below:
Infosys, Cognizant, TCS, Syntel, CAP Gemini, Wipro, Mahindra Satyam,.etc

Visit the career's page of all these companies website and upload your resume.The other details will be available in the website of all these companies.Since you have completed your Master's course hence you have many options even in the Government side.You can go through various exams conducted by Boards like UPSC, SSC ,PSC,.etc
You can even try out for the companies like BHEL which are included in the PSU's.

You can even go through the UGC NET examination.For more details regarding this exam you can visit the following page
http://www.ugc.ac.in
22nd August 2011, 08:33 AM
ForumStaffTwo

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after completing MSc in Computer Science?

After completing of MSC Computer science you can get jobs in companies like a programmer,Psus,and in the same way as a scientist in ISRO,upsc and you can become IAS<IPS<IFS.
22nd August 2011, 10:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which kind of job i can get after compliting m.sc. In comp.sc.?
Dear friend,
You have completed MCA degree . This department have lots of chances for govt sector.

The govt sector organization are UPSC EXAM . This exam conduct so many exam like IPS ,IAS ,INCOME TAX OFFICER ,CID OFFICER ,IES EXAm etc.

Also you are eligible for BSNL ,MTNL ,BSNL TTA .All these post are related to BSNL department.

The other sector are INDIAN RAILWAY ,DEFENSE exam,BANK PO exam ,High school teacher .

Core govt sector jobs are DRDO ,ISRO ,BARC ,IGDR etc.

All the best.
22nd August 2011, 12:17 PM
saugata2008

After Msc in Computer Science you are going to have good opportunities in both government and privet sectors.

Privet sectors like Tcs, Cts, Wipro,IBM recruits fresher Msc .You can go to there sites and register yourself for off campus interviews .

Government sectors like Airport authority of India, BHEL, ISRO,BANK recruits MSC.So you can go for those also.
Now it is up to you where are you want to go .
Thank you
22nd August 2011, 01:51 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you have done your M.sc in computer science , then you can apply for jobs in IT sector..
Where you can apply for the ITIS(IT infrastructure) domain...
The field ITIS is a emerging field now a days in IT sector.. So, IT companies are recruiting students for these domain..
You will get a huge opportunity to get a job in this field..
Else, you can apply for the faculty post in a engineering college or In a general college in computer science department...

You can also apply for the UPSC exams like - IAS,IES,IPS,IFS...
If you have interest in doing administrative jobs..

Now you decide in which field you wants to go...
24th August 2012, 04:50 PM
H.S.Manakpuri

After completing MSc(IT) what kind of job I can get .Please suggest me ?
24th August 2012, 08:33 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
after completing MSC the department have lots of chances for govt sector.

The govt sector organization are UPSC EXAM . This exam conduct so many exam like IPS ,IAS ,INCOME TAX OFFICER
u can also go to the software field also or Also you are eligible for BSNL ,MTNL
Else, you can apply for the faculty post in a engineering college or In a general college in computer science department or ,High school teacher

good luck
24th August 2012, 08:55 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
dear friend,
As you have done your M.sc in computer science , then you can apply for jobs in IT sector..
Where you can apply for the ITIS(IT infrastructure) domain...
The field ITIS is a emerging field now a days in IT sector.. So, IT companies are recruiting students for these domain..
You will get a huge opportunity to get a job in this field..
Else, you can apply for the faculty post in a engineering college or In a general college in computer science department...

You can also apply for the UPSC exams like - IAS,IES,IPS,IFS...
If you have interest in doing administrative jobs..

Now you decide in which field you wants to go...

regards
vidh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?