2nd September 2013, 11:28 PM
haranu

Can I get a job after completing MSc? What are the jobs that I can get?

i am a student of M.Sc.Maths. i want to know that after complete my M.Sc.how can i get job. and which type of job can i selected?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  2. List of jobs I can apply for, after completing MSC in environmental science?
  3. Are there any government job opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy? How to apply for those jobs? What is a better option after completing B.Pharmacy between MSc and M.Pharm
  4. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  5. Can I get a job after completing MSc? What are the jobs that I can get? -- [New]
  6. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  7. How can I get a job in ISRO field after completing MSc chemistry?
  8. What are the jobs available in Managalore after completing MSc in Biochemistry?
  9. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am i eligible for government job after job after completing MSc?
  11. What are the jobs available for me after completing MSc final in Botany with above 60%?
  12. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  13. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc graduation in physics
  14. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  15. How to get teaching job after completing MSc Mathematics in Erode?
  16. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  17. What type of jobs I can get after completing M.Sc. Biotechnology? How to get a job in Bangalore with this qualification?
  18. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
21st September 2013, 02:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after completing MSc? What are the jobs that I can get?

After completing M.Sc in mathematics, aspirants can join colleges as Lecturer/Asst Professor. You must be a NET qualified candidate to obtain the job in government colleges. Assistant Statistical Officer is another suitable job profile. The job profile of Project Asst in Institute of Mathematical Sciences is good for you. You can also try for banking jobs, defense sector jobs, and so on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?