28th July 2012, 04:13 PM
Magoni

Am i eligible for government job after job after completing MSc?

After completing my MSc. from your's university am i eligible for any government jobs?

31st July 2012, 01:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for government job after job after completing MSc?

Certainly, you can apply for jobs in public sector companies with M.Sc qualification. If you are interested, you can also appear for UGC NET exam for lectureship posts. A bank job is another good option for M.Sc post graduates. As part of this, bank recruitment exams like IBPS need to be attended and you should have the cut off score required for participating banks. You can also apply for jobs in railways. Some of the other departments where in you can apply are income tax, intelligence bureau, police services etc. You can also try for scientist positions in government labs as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?