21st July 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?

Sir, now i am completed diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%.and i want to govt job.which job suitable me?and what i do now?

Related Questions:
  1. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  2. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  4. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  5. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  11. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  12. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
  15. What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. How can I get a job after completing diploma and communication engineering
  17. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  18. What to do to get a government job after completing diploma in ECE with 60% marks?
16th April 2012, 07:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?

You can try for technical job positions in government organizations like SAIL, NTPC, BHEL, etc. Government organsiations often recruit ECE diploma holders in to various technical level jobs through competitive exams. By visiting the official web portal of SSC, UPSC, etc one can collect details on the application process. Application for jobs in SAIL, NTPC, BHEL, etc can be forwarded through their official portals. If you wish to get in to a better job, try to pursue B.Tech/B.E degree in ECE. This will help you to get in to better jobs with good salary packages.
17th December 2012, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?

Is there any electronics industry in Mumbai or India? What will be salary? What is job for them? Give details my email id:[email protected]
12th February 2013, 07:39 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, now i am completed diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%.and i want to govt job.which job suitable me?and what i do now?
HI!
After passing B.Tech you can apply for many govt. job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> Indian Railways
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> POLICE FORCE
> BANK P.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

ALL THE BEST!
14th March 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

what will be salary?
8th September 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
I want to know what's the process for Indian CDC after completing Diploma in electronic and communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?