15th January 2013, 02:03 PM
sagarbhoir

How to apply for a job in Indian Customs after passing 12th Arts

I am 12th arts passed & now in syba from ycmou , and i want to apply for jobs in indian customs. I want to know the procedure and requirement for to get jobs in customs. Which examination is for the customs job
pls give me the all information about customs

thank u

14th May 2014, 01:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to apply for a job in Indian Customs after passing 12th Arts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarbhoir View Post
I am 12th arts passed & now in syba from ycmou , and i want to apply for jobs in indian customs. I want to know the procedure and requirement for to get jobs in customs. Which examination is for the customs job
pls give me the all information about customs

thank u

With 12th standard qualification you're not eligible to apply for Indian Custom Officer Examination. Graduation or Equivalent qualification from recognized university are eligible to apply for Indian Custom Officer Examination. So, Please complete graduation course to apply fr Indian Custom Officer Examination. To get job in Customer officer Entrance Examination you have to appear in Civil Service Entrance Examination which is organized by Union Public Service Commission for every year. The Notification and Other details regarding the Entrance Examination published in Employment news paper and Official website of UPSC. So, You have to go through the employment news paper regularly to update the information regarding the Entrance Examination.
15th May 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for a job in Indian Customs after passing 12th Arts

YCMOU UNIVERSITY STUDENT CAN APPLY FOR UPSC & MPSC EXAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?