24th March 2012, 07:45 AM
Vc0097111

Can I get Job in Delhi after completion of 1 month course in Ethical Hacking?

Hii my name is vishesh
i want to know that can i get a job in delhi by doing ankit fadia 1 month ethical hacking course.....Please suggest me..

24th March 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job in Delhi after completion of 1 month course in Ethical Hacking?

I am Chief Manager ( Law) in a Public Sector Bank having an experience of 22 years and my age is about 51 years. Can I get a similar postion in a Priavte Bank at Delhi/Jaipur
28th June 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job in Delhi after completion of 1 month course in Ethical Hacking?

Ethenical hacking is an crime or not ?
29th October 2012, 11:49 PM
MythBust3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vc0097111 View Post
Hii my name is vishesh
i want to know that can i get a job in delhi by doing ankit fadia 1 month ethical hacking course.....Please suggest me..

Sorry Vinesh but u wont get a job by doing ankit fadia's course.Its so obsolete and out dated.Best thing is to learn it yourself.U can get only guidance by doing a course.But so far my experience is concerned a course only cant make u job ready.Learn some programming and
learn about the hacking world ,get involved with hacking communities and forums.
28th August 2013, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by MythBust3r View Post

Sorry Vinesh but u wont get a job by doing ankit fadia's course.Its so obsolete and out dated.Best thing is to learn it yourself.U can get only guidance by doing a course.But so far my experience is concerned a course only cant make u job ready.Learn some programming and
learn about the hacking world ,get involved with hacking communities and forums.
================================================== =====
Can u help me like wat kind of programming I need to learn and all other courses or languages???
30th November 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

why everyone doesn't choose ethical hacking as is career ?
10th December 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I m currently persuing my graduation from corresandpondence and side by side it course like c,c ,java,ds,dbms.can I get job in in delhi.because my professional courses comes to an end so I would like to do a job for a company plz suggest me where should I apply for the job.I want to go delhi for the job..plz suggest any company
11th February 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

hey
em a Gniitian student with completion of ol my 4 sem and waiting for my internship whch shud be done aftr my grduation along wid that em a bcom (hons) final year student correspondance .I wntd to do ethical hacking to upgrde my knowledge but em confused dat is it pssble to do internshp n ethicl hackng syd by syd ? Is it the correct way to build myself for IT field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?