16th November 2011, 07:02 AM
chandra4u49

Am I eligible for IT Companies having secured 54.5% in Intermediate?

i had 54.5% in intermediate im eligible for it companies and what companies can select below 60% plase suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 4688 rank in EAMCET and intermediate score of 545?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.94% in graduation?
  3. Am I eligible for Civil Competitive Exam after scoring 57% in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to join Wipro Infotech if secured 80% in 10th, 76% in Intermediate and 63% in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for MCA course being a candidate having secured 57.8% in Intermediate and 58.7% in BCA?
  6. Am I eligible for any ECE related companies after scoring 76% in 10th class, 87% in Intermediate
  7. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in Intermediate? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if secured 65% in 12th Science?
  9. Which IT companies I am eligible to apply for job after scoring 46% marks in 10th, 62% in 12th and 71% in Graduation?
  10. Which Companies am I eligible having secured 60% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 60% in BE till 6th semester? Am I eligible for Dell?
  11. Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. Am I eligible for campus placements if I have 59% marks in my intermediate?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  14. Can I do BCA without maths in HSC commerce?
  15. Am I eligible for PSU companies? I belong to ST category and have secured 55% in 10th and 12th with 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech
  16. Which Companies am I eligible for Campus Placements being a candidate having secured 62% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in BE?
  17. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  18. Which Companies am I eligible to get Job having secured 75% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
16th November 2011, 08:33 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IT Companies having secured 54.5% in Intermediate?

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification. You did not mention whether you have completed B.Tech or MCA. These are the required qualifications to make entry into IT Companies.

The minimum eligibility criteria that one need to have to get into IT companies is by having a career 60. This means that the candidate has to secure a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels.

The selection procedure for most of the companeis will be by
-Written Test
-Technical round
-HR round

Technical round will be the tough round for most of the candidates where the candidate has to showcase or expose his subject knowledge in front of the Interviewer.

Having secured 54.5% in Intermediate, you will not be eligible for almost all the on campus and off campus placements.

In addition, you will not be eligible for top MNCs of IT companies like
-TCS
-Wipro
-Infosys

Better you try for small companies initially where this percentage is not considered and gain some work experience and later you can try for reputed IT companies.
16th November 2011, 09:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IT Companies having secured 54.5% in Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandra4u49 View Post
i had 54.5% in intermediate im eligible for it companies and what companies can select below 60% plase suggest me
Dear friend,

Maximum software company want 60 % in through out .some campany want 65 through out .so the percentage is vary from company to company .

Few software company set their criteria is just above 50%.

Your 12 th standard no is not above 60%.

So the eligible company are WIPRO , SYNTEL ,RS SOFT ,HONEYWELL ,ALUMNUS etc.

Also you have option for higher study . But you must be qualify in GATE , CAT , MAT exam.

The higher study options are MBA ,M-TECH,MS,JRF,SRF,PHD etc.

All the best
28th March 2012, 01:36 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification. You did not mention whether you have completed B.Tech or MCA. These are the required qualifications to make entry into IT Companies.

The minimum eligibility criteria that one need to have to get into IT companies is by having a career 60. This means that the candidate has to secure a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels.

The selection procedure for most of the companeis will be by
-Written Test
-Technical round
-HR round

Technical round will be the tough round for most of the candidates where the candidate has to showcase or expose his subject knowledge in front of the Interviewer.

Having secured 54.5% in Intermediate, you will not be eligible for almost all the on campus and off campus placements.

In addition, you will not be eligible for top MNCs of IT companies like
-TCS
-Wipro
-Infosys

Better you try for small companies initially where this percentage is not considered and gain some work experience and later you can try for reputed IT companies.
22nd July 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I have got below 60% in two sem and in remaining sem I got above 60% in B.E .so can I eligible for IT Companies like infosys, tcs , mahindra , wipro .and other companies .
23rd July 2012, 02:24 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You have 54% marks in graduation.
So you will face some problems for some particular companies
But still there are so many companies for you.

LIST OF COMPANIES :

But make sure that you do not have any pending backlogs a
nd more than 2 years study gap.If so then you still are not eligible for those companies

But I think you have these criteria
So you can go for these companies

All the best........
3rd February 2014, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 89% in 10th n 75% in 12th, but my aggregate in engineering is 58. can i get job in reputed IT companies?
11th February 2014, 09:53 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Having scored 54.5% marks in your Intermediate, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to make entry into any of the IT companies.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates in order to make entry into IT companies is by completion of Graduation in Engineering.

Otherwise IT companies are going to hire the candidates who have completed MCA course.

One should be a candidate of career 60 having scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels right from SSC.

This is the minimum eligibility criteria for all the IT companies.

In such a case,

irrespective of your percentage of marks in Engineering course, you are not eligible to get a job in MNCs.

However there are some companies which will recruit the candidates only on the basis of percentage of marks in Engineering.

This will happen in campus placements. Better you can try for this way to get IT job.

If you are not interested to join IT companies, then diversity yourself into other job opportunities.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?