25th June 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro, IBM after passing 10th with 63%

can i get a job in infosys,tcs,wipro,ibm etc having 10th 63%,+2 44.5%,bca 80%,mca 79%

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 55% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  3. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  4. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, WIPRO or any other IT company after passing 10th with 63%
  5. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively?
  7. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  8. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, Infosys after scoring 62% in 10th and 12th and 68% in B.E ECE?
  9. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  12. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, L&T etc after 55.67%, 72.62% and 63.01% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  13. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  14. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  15. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  16. Can I get a job in any MNC company like TCS, WIPRO, IBM after scoring 62% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 42% in graduation
  17. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
26th June 2013, 09:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro, IBM after passing 10th with 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get a job in infosys,tcs,wipro,ibm etc having 10th 63%,+2 44.5%,bca 80%,mca 79%

INFOSYS , TCS , WIPRO and IBM are good reputed software companies in India .All companies have branch in India .

If you have through out 50% marks in career then you are applicable for WIPRO company but your B-TECH marks must be above 60%. Pending backlog candidate are not applicable.Freshers candidate are applicable for this recruitment.

If you have through out 65%marks in career then you are applicable for INFOSYS company . Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for INFOSYS.

Those candidate have completed B-TECH , M-TECH or equivalent degree from recognized university with through out 60% marks are applicable for TCS recruitment.Pending backlog candidate are not applicable.Freshers candidate are applicable for this recruitment.

If you have through out 70 %marks in career then you are applicable for IBM company . Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for IBM.

Your 12th standard marks is below 50% so you are not applicable Above mentioned software companies .

26th June 2013, 02:37 PM
Queries Answer

Default Re: Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro, IBM after passing 10th with 63%

Quote:
Yes you can apply for the above mention companies because now the companies have change there trend in recruitment. Your all percentage is good except the 12th. But don't worry about this. You apply in all the companies and by chance you not get the jobs then try to get some experience in the particular language and develop a project and while mentioning your details also mention your project name and give details of it. Then company 100% will give a chance for the interview.

Percentage only require when the companies visit in the college or University for the campus selection. But when any students apply directly then they see what the candidates experience have.
26th June 2013, 03:15 PM
keshavsudial

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro, IBM after passing 10th with 63%

No there is no scope for you to get into these MNC's.
Do BTech then try to get into these companies.
26th June 2013, 03:33 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

$$ TCS, Wipro, IBM and Infosys this all the leading Companies in the IT Field. Higher fresher candidate (Engineer + Other branch) every year.....

$$ For applying one of this exam is a candidate must have completed at least their Bachelor Degree in the Computer/Information Technology/Electronics and Telecommunication can apply for this company....

$$ A candidate must have secure at least 60% in their Graduation and through out their study career can apply for it.....

$$ A candidate must have clear their all the subjects No any Pending Backlog allowed....

$$ Maximum 2 years gap from the completion of Bachelor are allowed......

$$ Relaxation for Reserved category is Provide as per Government rule....

Exam Pattern:-

Written Exam

Interview

HR Round

Group Discussion

Here i have attached some of Questio paper of TCS, Infosys, Wipro and IBM download it from below it is very useful to you.....

All the best

With Regards.....
~Dharm~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Infosys paper-1.pdf(57.3 KB, 137 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys paper-2.pdf(57.3 KB, 103 views)
File Type: pdf IBM Sample paper-1.pdf(71.2 KB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf IBM Sample paper-2.pdf(83.3 KB, 62 views)
File Type: doc TCS_Aptitude.doc(43.5 KB, 65 views)
File Type: txt TCS placement paper.txt(14.2 KB, 89 views)
File Type: doc Wipro Placement Paper 2008.doc(29.0 KB, 78 views)
File Type: doc Wipro Placement Paper 2009.doc(29.0 KB, 62 views)
26th June 2013, 04:29 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend........

Eligibility of TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM:

Candidate should have complete the Graduation.

The candidate aggregate percentage is 60%.

You need the no pending backlogs.

You have the good communication skills.

And you have the good English language skills.

And you have the job skills.

Selection Process:

Written Test

HR

Group Discussion

Technical Interview

Personal Interview

All the best..............
26th June 2013, 11:10 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Eligibilty to apply to WIPRO:
>> Candidates should have scored minimum 50% marks in class 10th, 12th,
>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in Graduation and Post Graduation
>> Candidates who have applied in last 6 months to Wipro cannot apply
>> There should not be any backlogs of Papers

Eligibilty to apply to Infosys:
>> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th,
>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in Graduation and Post Graduation
>> There should not be any backlogs of Papers

Below is the Minimum qualifications required to apply for Jobs in TCS:
>> Minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th, Diploma (if any), BE/BTECH, Masters(if any)
>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in these exams in your first attempt only
>> All the education should have been deone through regular mode only
>> NO correspondence and distance education is allowed
>> There should not be GAP in education or Work of more than 24 months
27th June 2013, 12:08 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Yes,you will be able to get jobs in IT Companies that is being listed above by you.You have very good marks in your MCA,BCA as well as in 10+2 so you will not face any difficulties during campus selection.To get jobs ion these companies the eligibility that you will have to meet are as follows :-

Educational qualification :
  • Your should be pass out in your MCA Course from recognized university.
  • You do not have any backlog of previous semester during campus placement session.
  • You must have studied Mathematics in 10+2,BCA & MJCA
  • Your MCA Course degree should be of regular mode.
  • Your MCA degree should be approved from the AICTE.
Marks required :
  • Your minimum marks in MCA course in all semester should be 60%.
  • You Minimum CGPA/Percentage should be above 70%.
Selection Process : Selection Process will include 5 stages.These are :

• Written Test (Objective Type - General Section).
  • Written Test (Conventional Type - Technical Section).
  • Telephonic Round.
  • HR Round.
  • Personal Interview.
Syllabus for Written Exam of General Section :
  • Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
  • Numerical ability.
  • Data Interpretation.
  • English Grammar.
  • General Awareness.
Syllabus for Written Exam for Technical Section :
  • Problems from C & C++ .
  • Problems from Networking and Oracle/SQL.
  • Problems from Core & Advanced Java.
  • Problems from Operating System,Compiler Design and Architecture.
  • Problems from Software Engineering.
Note :
  • During Interview session questions will be asked from the Project which you have made/Working.
  • During Interview Session do not say "I don't Know from this subject/I Haven't Study".
  • Go for Internship program-me for at least 3 months .

27th June 2013, 08:43 PM
pinksony

Smile Re: Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro, IBM after passing 10th with 63%

Hello

as u hav very low percentage in 10+2it is very difficult but as u havgood percentage in bca and mca u have chances.......it is totally based on ur communication skilllsand non verbal communication

all the best for ur future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?