21st August 2013, 01:05 AM
Shweta.15

How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech

Sir i want to know what are the selection criteria for CSE student to be selected in the big companies like WIPRO,Infosys,IBM,TCS etc. How can i become a part of this companies after completing my Btech?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  2. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  5. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  6. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  8. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 55% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech?
  9. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro, IBM after passing 10th with 63%
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  12. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  15. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, Honeywell
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
27th September 2014, 07:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shweta.15 View Post
Sir i want to know what are the selection criteria for CSE student to be selected in the big companies like WIPRO,Infosys,IBM,TCS etc. How can i become a part of this companies after completing my Btech?
TCS,Infosys,IBM and Wipro are some of the reputed Indian Software companies.

Required percentage marks through out studies for above companies are,

TCS= 60%
Infosys and IBM= 65%
Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60%)

Process of above companies recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
24th January 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech

Whether TCS wipro Infosys Accenture will recruit in 2015 for btech fresher of 2013 batch
18th June 2015, 10:51 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

If you fulfill the listed below criteria than you can become a part of the these companies:-
The eligibility is:-

You should have minimum 60% of marks in class 10th and should be passed from a recognized board.
You shoud also passed with minimum 60% of marks in class 12th from a recognized board.
You should have completed graduation with minimum 60% to fulfill the criteria of the listed companies.
You should not have any backlog in graduation.

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?