18th October 2017, 01:31 PM
AJITH V P

Can I get job in ISRO after completion of aeronautical engineering?

Can I get a job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Can you please let me know what type of preparation is needed to get the job? Is it easy to get the job or not? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Required Qualification to get into ISRO?
  2. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  3. Can I join ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  5. Job in ISRO for B.Tech (Aeronautical) student?
  6. How to work at ISRO as Junior Scientist? I am doing B.E Aeronautical Engineering(Final Year)
  7. How to recorrect UGC NET application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of aeronautical engineering in Bangalore?
  9. Does ISRO conduct PG course for M.Tech Aerospace? I have done B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  10. What is the best course to take after 10th standard to get a job in ISRO in future?
  11. List of core aeronautical jobs available after completion of B.E Aeronautical engineering
  12. How can I join aeronautics? I am studying B.E EEE
  13. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  14. Where will I get job after completion of Aeronautical Engineering in Central or State government?
  15. How to get job in ISRO after completion of Diploma in EE?
  16. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  17. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%

20th October 2017, 01:46 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get job in ISRO after completion of aeronautical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJITH V P View Post
Can I get a job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Can you please let me know what type of preparation is needed to get the job? Is it easy to get the job or not? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Thank you!

If you have done bachelor’s degree in aeronautical engineering, then you are eligible to apply for job in ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization), Because minimum qualification required to apply for ISRO is BE/B.Tech from government recognized institute. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions required to apply for ISRO:-

Eligibility Conditions to apply for ISRO:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for ISRO is bachelors degree in Engineering, Technology, Science stream from government recognized institutes with minimum 60% marks obtained.

>> Age limit to apply for ISRO is 19 to 35 years.

>> Only Indian national candidates are allowed to apply for ISRO.

>> For more details please visit www.isro.gov.in.

20th October 2017, 02:37 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering is sufficient to join ISRO. Aeronautical engineering deals with designing, maintaining and manufacturing of the aircrafts. And being an aeronautical engineer, you can help ISRO by creating satellites and spacecrafts.

Eligibility criteria for the ISRO are:-
Applicant must have completed either a diploma course or a B.Tech from any recognized institute/university.
Applicant must have scored at least 60% aggregate in the B.Tech degree.
Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
Age must be under 21 to 30 years.
Age relaxation of upto 5 years in upper limit is provided to applicants from reserved categories as per the rule of government of India.
Applicants who are in final year of B.Tech may also apply for the entrance exam only if they can produce their degree certificate at the time of interview.
Please make sure to appear in the GATE exam because GATE score is also given huge importance by the ISRO.

Selection Process:-
Entrance Exam
Interview

Indian Space Research Organisation mainly released the ads of jobs opening in February-March.

20th October 2017, 04:05 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get job in ISRO after completing graduation degree in aeronautical engineering. The full details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their graduation level degree in any PCM related subjects with minimum 65% from any recognised university.
- The age should be less than 35 years for general candidates.
- There is 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates, 5 years age relaxation forSC/ ST candidates.

Selection process:
- There is a written test conducted by the ISRO. You need to qualify in the test so that you can get job in ISRO.
- There are 2 papers which contains 100 marks each.
- The syllabus for exam includes general English, general studies, arithmetic, logical reasoning, general knowledge, computer related topics and technical related topics.

19th June 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Which branch in B.Tech course will help easy and high grade recruitment in ISRO?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?