21st May 2012, 11:04 AM
srijagoud

What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?

Hello sir/madam ,I srinija pursuing B.TECH in karimnagar.my group is electronics and communication engineering and my goal is to get a job in ISRO.so please tell me how to take further steps to get a job in ISRO.now i have completed my B.TECH 3rd year,so what i should so after completion of B.TECH or before completion whether i had to write any exams or not.I kindly requesting you to give answer to my question.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  2. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  3. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  4. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  5. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  6. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
  7. After completion of B.Tech ECE how to do Fashion Designing?
  8. Which is a best choice for me of doing job in BSNL or job in MNC after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  9. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  10. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get into ISRO after completion of B.Tech course?
  12. Which are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  13. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue Graduation in ISRO? Can I get job after completion of Graduation in ISRO?
  14. How can I join ISRO being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  15. What should I do to get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc?
  16. Job in ISRO for B.E (ECE) student?
  17. What is the criteria followed for getting a job after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  18. How can I get the highest job in ISRO? I am studying 3rd year B.Tech Aerospace
21st May 2012, 04:53 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srijagoud View Post
Hello sir/madam ,I srinija pursuing B.TECH in karimnagar.my group is electronics and communication engineering and my goal is to get a job in ISRO.so please tell me how to take further steps to get a job in ISRO.now i have completed my B.TECH 3rd year,so what i should so after completion of B.TECH or before completion whether i had to write any exams or not.I kindly requesting you to give answer to my question.
INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION (ISRO)

Hello srinija
Good to see that You are interested in Space Science and Technology. And Choosing ISRO For your Career is an excellent Idea.

So Coming To the Point, You will have to finish your 4 years of B.Tech to get Qualified. Here are the Details.

First Let me Tell You the JOb Opportunities Available:
ISRO offers the position of Scientist/Engineer `SC' in the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- in the following specialized fields:-
  • Scientist/Engineer SC - Electronics
  • Scientist/Engineer SC- Mechanical
Now Coming to the other General Details:
  • Should hold a BE/B.Tech Degree with a minimum of 65%, (avg of All Sems). And Since you are supposed to Complete your Degree by the Academic Year 2012-2013, you are Equally Eligible Provided the Final degree is available by the Last week of August.
  • Age Limit is 35 years.
Finally, Here is the "How To Apply" Process:

• Apply Online:
    1) Visit http://www.isro.gov.in/
    2) Register your applications online in the Second Week of Feb and Collect your Online Reg. No and Preserve it Carefully for Future References.
  • Application Fee:
    1) Rs 100/- for Each Application.
    2) After registration, Download and Print the Personalized payment Challan Form and Remember to Remitt the Amount in the Nearest SBI Bank, in the Last Week of Feb.
    3) Of the Three Forms, One (Bank copy) is Retained by the Bank, And Of the Remaining Two, One (Student copy) Should be Retained by the Candidate.
    4) The ISRO Copy should be Sent to:

"Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore -560 231"

by post superscribing on the envelope "ICRB - RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER 'SC'.
    5) No Payment For WOMEN

NOTE: The ISRO Copy should Reach the ISRO Insti Before the First Week of March.
  • Certificates: The Cast Certificates should be Attached and Produced during the Interview, or the Candidate is Liable To be Barred from the Selection Procedure.

• Selection Procedure:
    1) Minimum Requirement: 65% marks in your BE/B.Tech Degree.
    2) Candidates are Short Listed for the Written Test based on their Academic Performance and bio-data.
    3) The Screening Shall be Conducted in the Month of April at 13 Venues.
    4) The Call Letters for the Written Test shall be Sent to the Candidates only through E-mail. So Please Keep checking your Mail Frequently in the First Week of April.
    5) Based on the Performance in the Written Test, the Candidates are Short-Listed for the Interview.
    6) Once you Clear the Interview, You can Be Assured to be a Part of the ISRO Community (Your Dream).
PLEASE NOTE: The Details Such as Venues, Exam Date, Last Dates, etc. shall be Updated in the Website after dispatching the Notification for that academic Year, and Shall mention the Exact dates. The Above Dates are Predicted Ones just give you a rough Idea.
You Can Refer the Papers that I have Attached Below to have an Insight into the Type and Pattern of the Written Examination.

For More Details Visit the Official website HERE.

All The Very Best For your Career Srinija!!!

JOIN ISRO AND SHAPE-UP YOUR CAREER!!!

SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH TALENTED SCIENTIST COMMUNITY!!!

SUPPORT NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT!!!

Regards,

Nikhil

Attached Files
File Type: pdf EC-2009.pdf(579.1 KB, 141 views)
File Type: pdf EC-2010.pdf(622.1 KB, 141 views)
File Type: pdf Electronics-2011.pdf(514.8 KB, 123 views)
5th July 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?

i ambition is to get a job in isro can i get a job if i study b.e (c.se or i.t)
30th July 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?

HELLO, sir my self rajat i am doing BE in electronic telecom , My aim is to get job in NASA or ISRO , sir i am 2nd year so what to do to get job in NASA or ISRO BEFORE completing BE . I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO GIVE ME ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..........
30th July 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam, my self Rajat pursuing BE, i compleleted my 1st year my branch is electronic telecom , my aim was to get job in ISRO, so please tell me sir what preparation i have to do now . I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO GIVE QUESTIONS ANSWER..
23rd September 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

O R Pande

To get job in ISRO do i have to pass gate exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?