8th April 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in Navy or Air Force after completion of 10th class?

can i do a job in navy or air force
i want to do a job after 10th class.can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  2. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  3. How to get Job in Navy, Army or Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 35% of marks?
  4. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  5. Can I join Air Force after completion of 10th class being a candidate from SC category? Required marks in 10th class for this?
  6. Can I join Air Force after 10th? Is there any job available?
  7. Can a candidate be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  8. Can Commerce students apply for Navy or Air Force? Can I apply for Air Force or Navy after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing 9th class?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  10. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  11. How to join Navy after completion of 10th class having not interested to pursue higher studies?
  12. Can I get job in Indian Air force or Indian navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the jobs in Indian Navy or Air Force?
  14. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  15. Information about exam centre for Rajasthan Board exam?
  16. What kind of positions can I get in Air Force having secured 85% in 10th class?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  18. How can I join Air Force after passing 10th class examination with 50% marks?
8th April 2012, 09:53 PM
niks913

Default Re: Can I get Job in Navy or Air Force after completion of 10th class?

No, requirement is 10+2 passed with the knowledge of english language.

You must have a minimum of 65% in 12th class.

All the Best.
27th January 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job in Navy or Air Force after completion of 10th class?

Respected sir,

if having English knowledge and having knowledge of type with 10 2 are they eligible for navy jobs.

with kind request reply pls....... [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?