15th May 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

How to get Job in Navy, Army or Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 35% of marks?

sir/mam i want job in navy , army or airforce in 12 pass for 35 % so please tell me how to get job for this pualified , so please contact me , sham shinde , mo. 8007009989

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  2. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  3. How can I get a job in Navy, Army or Air force? I have scored 51% marks in intermedaite
  4. How may I get a job in Navy, Army or Air-force? I have 77% marks in intermediate(BIPC) and I have done B.Pharma degree with 70% marks from a reputed institute
  5. How to get a job in Navy, Army or Air Force after scoring 51% marks in intermediate -- [New]
  6. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  7. What are the jobs in Indian Navy or Air Force?
  8. Can Commerce students apply for Navy or Air Force? Can I apply for Air Force or Navy after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing 9th class?
  9. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get Job in Navy or Air Force after completion of 10th class?
  11. How to get a job in Army, Navy or Air Force?
  12. Am i eligible for Indian Army, Navy or air Force after completing 12th from AP and B.E from MP?
  13. How to get a job in Army/Navy/Airforce after passing 12th from CBSE in Arts and B certificate?
  14. Procedure to get into NDA?
  15. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. How to join Indian Army, Air Force, Navy, Punjab Police after passing 12th in Arts?
  17. Job Opportunities for the candidates B.Sc in Computer Science in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  18. Which post will I get after passing NDA entrance exam and finishing my training?
15th May 2012, 01:47 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Job in Navy, Army or Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 35% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam i want job in navy , army or airforce in 12 pass for 35 % so please tell me how to get job for this pualified , so please contact me , sham shinde , mo. 8007009989
To join Navy or Air force then you should crack the National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted two times in a year by union public service commission . It is single entry give the admission to the Army wings , Navy wings and Air force . To get admission NDA , you should have a minimum qualification is intermediate(12th) from a recognized School .

Recently NDA II , notification was released , if you are interested to join these wings then apply for this examination . Let see the important dates of this examination .

~~Date of Notification :- 05.05.12
~~Last date for receipt of application :- 04.06.12
~~Date of examination :- 19.08.12

How to apply ???

To apply for this examination , the candidate have a fill the online application and there is no offline application . You have to pay the fees Rs 50 /- in any of these modes .

~~Pay the fees through Internet banking.
~~Pay the fees through Credit / Debit card.
~~Pay the fees through SBI branches .

Online application consist of two parts :- 1) Part - I 2) Part - II .

You have to fill the two parts to get the Registration ID .

Online Application :- www.upsconline.nic.in

~~Army wings :- Passed intermediate (12th) with any desire subject and age should have a 16.5 years to 19 years .
~~Navy wings / Air force :- Passed intermediate (12th) with Physics and Mathematics as subject and age should have a 16.5 years to 19 years .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
15th May 2012, 02:03 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: How to get Job in Navy, Army or Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 35% of marks?

Quote:
To join Navy or Air force then you should crack the National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted two times in a year by union public service commission .
It is single entry give the admission to the Army wings , Navy wings and Air force .

Eligibility Criteria for NDA:
• Candidates who have cleared 10+2 and those who are currently doing can apply
• Those who had taken Physics & Mathematics in Class 12th can apply for navy and air force.
• Candidates appearing for the exam must be bachelors .They must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years ie not before 1st July, 1994 & not later than 1st January, 1997.
• Non-permanent citizens of India are not allowed to apply
• Nationalities of Nepal, Bhutan and Tibetan refugee can apply only if they have migrated to India with a purpose to become permanent citizens of India prior to January 1st
• In case candidates origin is from India but actually migrated from either neighboring countries of India or East Africa nations like Uganda and Kenya can apply provided they are planning to permanently settle in India.
• Gorkha category of Nepal need not submit any proof

Important dates for NDA II EXAM:
• Release of Notification: 5th May,2012
• Last date of submission of application form: 4th June, 2012
• Date of Examination: 19th August, 2012

How to apply?
To apply for this examination , the candidate have a fill the online application and there is no offline application . You have to pay the fees Rs 50 /- in any of these modes .

~~Pay the fees through Internet banking.
~~Pay the fees through Credit / Debit card.
~~Pay the fees through SBI branches .
15th May 2012, 11:48 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

To get job in navy, airforce or army you need to crack the NDA exam, this exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:

Educational qualification:
12th standard from a recognised state board with PCM subjects.

Nationality:
Citizen of india.

Age criteria;

16.5 years to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates be eligible.

Girls are not eligible.

Candidate should be a citien of india and physically fit.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Interview,
Medical test.

For more details visit

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Best of luck.
26th May 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

i got 52%in class10 and i want to be a army n now i im in class12right now wat can i do i need joob
9th July 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i got 10 2 65% u will navy job
29th September 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join the navy but i am art student any problem......
28th May 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

how to get job in airforce?
i completed my B.tech computerscience.
29th May 2013, 10:44 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for NDA examination if you have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board of Education.

For Indian Air Force and Navy you must study Physics and Maths in 10+2. For Indian Army any stream can apply

The age must be between 16.5 to 19 years and only unmarried male can apply for it.

Selection Procedure:

-Objective Type Paper

-SSB Interview

-Medical Examination

Objective and SSB Pattern:

So get yourself prepared according to the above pattern.

After Graduation there is CDS examination which is also conducted by UPSC.

The age limit for CDS exam is 19 to 25 years for Indian Army. For Air Force and Navy it is a bit lesser.

The selection will be same like Objective Test, SSB and Medical Examination.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
27th June 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th in science stream but because my d.o.b is 06/10/1994. my age is two month older then what is required to write upse exam. I want to join air force please help me.my mobile no. is 918371852075
27th June 2013, 09:06 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I have passed 12th in science stream but because my d.o.b is 06/10/1994. my age is two month older then what is required to write upse exam. I want to join air force please help me.my mobile no. is 918371852075
After 12th to join Indian airforce you have to appear in the UPSC conducted NDA exams

Since you are not eligible to apply for the NDA exams due to your age.

But you can apply for the CDS exams after passing your graduation

Eligibilty to apply for the CDS exams is:

Education:
Indian Airforce- Graduation Pass with Physics and Mathematics as subjects in class 12th or BE/BTECH
Indian Navy - BE/BTECH
Indian Military Academy (IMA) - Graduation Pass in any Stream
Officers Training Academy (OTA) - Graduation Pass in any Stream

AGE LIMITS-
IMA- Between 19- 24 years
OTA Between 19- 25 years
NAVY - Between 19- 22 years
AIR FORCE - Between 19- 23 years
30th January 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

What should i do to get job in navy, now i was studying BE???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?