6th May 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in NTC after completing diploma textile processing? I have 13 years experience in Dying

completed diploma textile processing in 1999, have 13 years of experience in dyeing. Can i get a job in Ntc.

Srinivasan.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  2. Scope of higher education after diploma in Textile and 15 years of work experience as a Production Manager in Textile Industry?
  3. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  4. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile? -- [New]
  5. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  6. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  7. How to get a job after completing diploma in textile technology?
  8. How to get Government job or fashion designer job after completing Textile processing diploma course?
  9. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  10. How to get a good job after completing my diploma? I am doing diploma in Textile designing
  11. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  12. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  13. Can I apply foe any government job at the age of 28 after completing B.Tech and gaining 5 years industrial work experience?
  14. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  15. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  16. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  17. Job in government of silk board after Diploma in Textile and experience as a Fabric Merchandiser? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do diploma or B.Tech in Textile chemistry or Textile processing?
12th March 2023, 02:53 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Can I get a job in NTC after completing diploma textile processing? I have 13 years experience in Dying

National Textile Corporation (NTC) is a Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Textiles which was incorporated in April 1968 for managing the affairs of sick textile undertakings in the private sector, taken over by the Government.

NTC operates 23 mills across India and produces various types of fabrics such as cotton, polyester, blended, etc.

To get a job in NTC, you will have to apply for their recruitment process which is conducted through online or offline mode depending on the post. You will also have to meet their eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, experience, etc.

As per their latest recruitment notification, they are looking for candidates for various posts such as General Manager (Finance), Deputy General Manager (Finance), Senior Manager (Finance), Manager (Finance), Deputy Manager (Finance), Joint Manager (Finance), Assistant Manager (Finance), etc.

The minimum educational qualification required for these posts is CA/ICWA or MBA with specialization in Finance. The minimum experience required ranges from 2 years to 16 years depending on the post.

Since you have a diploma in textile processing and 13 years of experience in dyeing, you may not be eligible for these posts as they require a different qualification and specialization. However, NTC offers various positions for skilled professionals in the textile industry such as Production Manager, Quality Control Supervisor, Maintenance Engineer, Technical Textile Designer, and many more.

You can keep checking their website or other job portals for any future vacancies that may suit your profile. You can also explore other textile companies that may have openings for diploma holders in textile processing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?