11th April 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply foe any government job at the age of 28 after completing B.Tech and gaining 5 years industrial work experience?

i have three three diploma in plastic engineering from govt polytechnic and near about 5 year experience in the field of injection molding machine which is plastic processing machinery and i pursuing b- tech program from rvd university through distance learning i have completed my age 28 year .can i apply for any govt job

Related Questions:
  1. Which automobile company I can apply for the job after gaining 5 years of experience in Industrial automation? -- [New]
  2. How may I find a government job after completing MSW and gaining work experience with a private NGO?
  3. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  4. Can I do D.Pharmacy after BSc Physical Science?
  5. Is it possible for me to get private or government job at the age of 42 years?
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  7. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  9. What is the maximum salary of B.Com students?
  10. How to join MBA after B.Tech? I have completed B.Tech ECE and interested in doing MBA
  11. After gaining experience in US what is the probability that we can get a decent job in India?
  12. Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?
  13. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
  14. How to become a Bank Manager after completion of 10th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for Government jobs after completing GNM course 6 years back and having 5 years of work experience?
  16. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  17. How can I apply for TN government job after completing B.E IT?
  18. Work experience is good for MS in USA?
12th April 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply foe any government job at the age of 28 after completing B.Tech and gaining 5 years industrial work experience?

I have completed Diploma in environmental & pollution control engineering from Jamia Millia Islamia Univercity i am now 34 years and having civil engineering exprience of 10 years can i get any government job or what can i do for my best career. Plez guide me
25th July 2013, 01:10 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply foe any government job at the age of 28 after completing B.Tech and gaining 5 years industrial work experience?

Hi

Yes you can apply to government as well as private jobs

- You can apply on the basis of Diploma you have with 5 year of work ex
- you can wait till your b.tech degree and then apply

Applying after b.tech would give you more better job with good package.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?