14th March 2012, 04:01 PM
haemen jovith

How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?

hello sir,
ihave completed BE(FOOD PROCESSING AND PRESERVATION TECHNOLOGY) AND MBA AND HAVING AN EXPERIENCE 7 YEARS INFOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY. MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 10.10.1980.PLEASE GUIDE ME TO GET SUTABLE GOVERNMENT JOB AND EXAM AND POST.
PLEASE DO NEEDFUL.
THANKING YOU,
REVATHY.R

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join BCA course after completing diploma in food processing and preservation?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in D.Pharmacy for 12th NIOS student?
  3. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?
  4. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Future scope of B.Tech in Food Processing Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study Diploma in Food Processing Technology in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO?
  7. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  8. How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology
  9. Scope of M.Sc. degree with food science and processing specialization in government jobs? -- [New]
  10. Need guidance about choosing course after Matric in Science?
  11. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  13. Can I study Food Processing Diploma if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
  14. Details of entrance exam for M.Tech(Food Tech) and M.Tech(Food Processing)?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Biotechnology and M.Tech in Environmental Technology having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology and with 3 years of experience in Food Processing Industry?
  16. Is M.Tech Food Processing good for my future? How to prepare to get into it and what is the fee structure?
  17. Can I work for companies like Lays & other famous food companies after B.Tech in Food Processing with high salary?
  18. Can I get a job in NTC after completing diploma textile processing? I have 13 years experience in Dying
5th April 2013, 01:27 AM
SHISHODAWARRIOR

Default Re: How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?

Hello,
In your Qn , you forgot to mention MBA Subject.

As you gain 32 yrs of age,
so,
in my view for you best option is
pcs / state sercises. Post will be Gp-A Posts/ Gp-B posts.

For that age is upto 35 yrs for general candidate.

IF you are from reserved category , you can try other posts as well .... like ias / ips etc.

You are trying late for govt job, but hopes are there.

Good Luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?