13th September 2020, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in NTPC after completing BCA?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BCA program. I want to join NTPC after completion of my Graduation. Is it possible for me to join NTPC and I will get job after my Graduation over there?

14th September 2020, 07:56 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get job in NTPC after completing BCA?

Yes you can get Job in NTPC after completing BCA.

NTPC allows many graduate for different post except for Engineer post than only allow Engineering Graduate.

So, You can't be engineer in NTPC .

There are lost of other opportunity available for you on the basis of BCA graduation in NTPC.

You should visit https://www.ntpccareers.net regularly to check recruitment notification.
14th September 2020, 11:27 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get job in NTPC after completing BCA?

Yes,you can,as candidates must be a graduate from a recognised university with the age bar of 18 to 33 years.
For this ,you need to appear for RRB NTPC entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?