1st April 2011, 03:50 AM
kunal saurabh sinha

Can I get a job in reputed organizations through placement drives if I have 3 years gap?

i am in mca prefinal year; ihave three year academics gap do to financial problem and university session late; do i got job in reputed it organisation through placement drives conducted by them?

Related Questions:
18th May 2011, 09:02 PM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: Can I get a job in reputed organizations through placement drives if I have 3 years gap?

After three year gap its tough to get place ment but if you are really talented and have the capability to do some thing nothing can stop you from doing any thing
29th May 2011, 01:34 AM
mandiv

Default Re: Can I get a job in reputed organizations through placement drives if I have 3 years gap?

ya
it hardly matter with a lag
if you have the communication skills
and can prove your self to be talented
and.....most importantly have the confidence in yourself
16th October 2011, 12:04 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

ya
it hardly matter with a gap
if you have the communication skills
and can prove your self to be talented
and.....most importantly have the confidence in yourself

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-get-job-reputed-organizations-through-placement-drives-if-i-have-3-years-gap-110553.html#ixzz1asAivVqO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?