12th March 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Which IT companies allows students with 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech degree?

Sir, i have 2 years gap between 12th and b.tech degree. I want to know which IT companies allows students like me to sit for the placement drives. Please do reply my question.

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  3. Career in IT companies after 2 years gap and less than 50% marks in 12th?
  4. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements?
  5. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  6. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  7. Which companies allows students with 2 year gap to sit in campus placement?
  8. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  9. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
  10. Which IT Companies am I eligible having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  11. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  12. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  13. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of IT companies which can take students with 2 years of gap between intermediate and graduation?
  15. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
  16. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. I took gap between 12th and Btech, will it affect my career?
12th March 2016, 11:29 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which IT companies allows students with 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have 2 years gap between 12th and b.tech degree. I want to know which IT companies allows students like me to sit for the placement drives. Please do reply my question.
There are some IT companies which allows candidates with 2 years gap period in the education. The list of companies are given below;
12th March 2016, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which IT companies allows students with 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Maximum IT companies allow two years gap in throughout studies.

List of the companies are,

1 Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
2 Infosys Technologies Ltd
3 Wipro Limited
4 Hewlett-Packard India Pvt. Ltd
5 IBM India Limited
6 Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
7 HCL Technologies Ltd.
8 Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd.
9 CISCO Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
10 Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
11 Cognizant Technology Solutions India
12 HCL Infosystems Ltd.
13 Mahindra-British Telecom
14 Redington (India) Limited
15 i-Flex Solutions Ltd.
13th March 2016, 06:22 PM
OnePlus

Eligibility criteria to sit in any IT company is differ from company to company. Most of the companies are not all owed the students who has 2 years gap in their academics.

But not all the companies follow this criteria.
Most of the companies has follow the following criteria-

A student must have 60% marks throughout that is on class 10th , 12th and b.tech.

There must be no any backlog .

There must be maximum 2 years of academic gap.
21st August 2021, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 years gap in b tech due to covid the examination didn't held and at end I got effected now it's 2yrs gap in education is it eligible for software companies
10th September 2021, 11:52 PM
Minal F

Two years gap will not make more harm for making your career in IT industry. Generally between 12th and Graduation lot of students have gap 1 years, 2 years and sometimes more also. Lot of students they keep trying to crack Engineering exams like AIEEE, JEE etc and many times they also face year gaps. You can try in IT companies like TCS, Wipro, Relience industries etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?