19th March 2012, 10:49 AM
tremolo

Can I get a Job for sure after completion of LLB course?

after completing my llb can i surely get a job?????

19th March 2012, 02:27 PM
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a Job for sure after completion of LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
after completing my llb can i surely get a job?????

Scope After LLB

Hello Tremolo,
As our laws are so complex, the work of Lawyers and Judges is very significant. Moreover, as the society is getting more civic conscious and aware about the legal framework, the jobs in Law are also gaining popularity and high scope. A lawyer is an individual licensed by the state to engage in the practice of law and advise clients on legal matters
Here are Certain Fields where You can Try Your Luck:
  • Lawyers can find employment opportunities in public and private sector organizations
  • Most Lawyers prefer to become an advocate and practice law as a profession
  • For that they have to enroll with the Local/State/Central Bar Council.
  • Central/State Government jobs are also open to Lawyers.
  • They can be appointed as Judges of various courts, as Attorney and Solicitor General, as Public Prosecutor and also in Defense, Tax and Labour departments.
  • Moreover Lawyer can also work as legal counsel and legal advisers for firms, organizations and families.
  • They also can be appointed as Company Secretaries in various firms.
  • They also can work with legal consultancy firms dealing with tax, excise, patent, labour and environmental laws.
  • They also can work as trustees of various trusts, law reporters in media industries.
  • Besides Lawyers have also ample career options in Law schools and collages as a teacher/professor.
  • In addition to this Lawyers also can join politics because they have large public contacts.
  • These non-profit organisations like NGOs are need the service of Lawyers.
  • International agencies like UNO, ILO, and ICJ also employ Lawyers of good reputation and track records.

Regards,

Nik

21st May 2012, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a Job for sure after completion of LLB course?

i am law graduate in hindi medieum. can i get job in law firms
8th August 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

for a hindi medium student llb is easy to study
20th May 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i have a good knowlegde of law.can i get a job in corporates as a fresher?
18th August 2014, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

I'm a student studying at 12 standard. And i have a little bit confused between BALLB and LLB. Please explain in detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?