7th July 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the age requirement asked for doing LLB after completion of Graduation?

Hi,

Please tell me how much age is requried for doing llb after graudation????
because in some collages only 22years old person can do llb.so i have doubt regarding this .and also tell me is there is any option of doing LLB(H) after doing b.com(H).if yes then also tell me the name of the collages.reply soon
thanks .

7th July 2015, 07:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age requirement asked for doing LLB after completion of Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

because in some collages only 22years old person can do llb.so i have doubt regarding this .and also tell me is there is any option of doing LLB(H) after doing b.com(H).if yes then also tell me the name of the collages.reply soon
thanks .
LLB exam is conducted by CLAT exam.

No, your age should be below 20 years.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

Best books for CLAT exam:-

CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package
by
A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B
by
A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2010)

CLAT Common Law Admission Test
by
Mazumdar Rituparna
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)
7th July 2015, 09:15 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age requirement asked for doing LLB after completion of Graduation?

Quote:
Hi,

thanks .
To join in LLB which is a law course, there are certain eligibility standards which are needed to be satisfied and they are:

# Candidate should have a age limit of 20 years.

# Education qualification needed is candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate and there are certain relaxation for other categories.

If you satisfy all these criteria then you can apply for the exam.
8th July 2015, 12:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hi,

thanks .
Yes, of course you are eligible for LLB after completing B.Com. There is no specific age limit required for LLB course. The minimum eligibility for joining the LLB course is a Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Those candidates who completed their post graduation can also apply.

The candidate must appear and qualify in CLAT entrance exam in order to get LLB admission. Some reputed colleges and universities like National Law School in Bangalore conduct their own entrance exam and personal interview within the college. The entrance exam pattern mainly covers the areas like Reasoning, Mathematics, English and General Knowledge.

1) National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University (NALSAR)
Justice City,Shameerpet, R.R. District,, Hyderabad
040-23498104/ 23498115

2) National Law School of India University(NLSIU)
Nagarbhavi, Bangalore
080-23160532/23492646

3) Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi
Chhatra Marg, University of Delhi, Delhi
011-27667483/27940296/27667483

4) The W.B. National University of Juridical Sciences(NUJS)
12 LB Block,Salt Lake, Kolkata
033-23357379

5) National Law Institute University(NLIU)
Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal
0755-2696717
8th July 2015, 03:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Candidate's age should not exceed the age of 30 years in any case to pursue LLB course as it is the maximum age limit for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?