12th September 2012, 04:15 PM
Soham bandyopadhyay

Where can I get Jobs after completion of BA and LLB?

What type or where can i get job after i complete BA.LLB from colleges under CLAT???
Specially NUJS ??

2nd February 2014, 10:42 PM
CWON

Smile Re: Where can I get Jobs after completion of BA and LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soham bandyopadhyay View Post
What type or where can i get job after i complete BA.LLB from colleges under CLAT???
Specially NUJS ??
Career Options After Completing BA.LLB Course

Hello Soham
Once you are done with the aforementioned Course, There are a plethora of Job Opportunities you will have on your plate!
There are diverse regions where private sectors or Different Corporations and NGOs hire the Law Grads. Here is a brief list of the different Job areas you might want to try in:
  • Corporate Council - Become an in-house Lawyer for the Corporate Organization.
  • Law Firm - Become an Associate first and then with your Experience, you will be Promoted to become a Partner in the Firm(Group of diff Lawyers)
  • LPO - Work in in-house Legal Departments in an Off-shore Unit.
  • Legal Publishing - Work as an Editor at various levels in Print and Electronic Media.
  • Law Reporter - As a Law Reporter, You'll have an Edge over the others in criminal matters involving High Profile Victims and stuff.
  • Academics - A Qualified Lawyer can become an Academician and take up Teaching as an Exclusive Career.
  • Litigation - Join a Senior Advocate and work under him as a Junior to Gain Experience and Expertise. This is usually the Trend new grads follow.
  • NGO - This avenue is your Calling if you're interested in socio-legal Isuues.
Well, Hope that Helps!

Regards,

Nik!

3rd February 2014, 02:46 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can I get Jobs after completion of BA and LLB?

Any Law aspirant’s merit is assessed through a Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) conducted by the CLAT Committee. At least you need to have cleared Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) in any stream with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions from the following sections English: 35 questions, General Knowledge/Current Affairs: 35 questions, Mathematics: 10 questions, Legal Aptitude: 35 questions, Logical Reasoning: 35 questions. After completion of BA LLB, you can assist senior advocates, take up job in law firms and also apply for the judicial services.
2nd April 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get Jobs after completion of BA and LLB?

On comparing UPES Dehradun, IP university Delhi and christ college Bangalore which college is the best..?? Waiting for your helpful replies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?