13th May 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get lateral entry in any government polytechnic college in Chattisgarh after doing BSc in Biological science?

i did B.sc in biological science can i get lateral entry in any govt poly technique college in chhattishgarh

22nd April 2013, 09:11 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry in any government polytechnic college in Chattisgarh after doing BSc in Biological science?

Dear Friend,
Mostly the Lateral Entry is applicable for applying for Engineering Courses such as B.E and B.Tech and thats only for Diploma holders in order to go directly to the Second year for any Degree in Engineering.As per the rules and regulations they also have to give the Entrance exam in order to apply for it.The Exam for which they have to apply is know as CET.
This CET Exam are mostly held in June.The main reasons behind this lateral entry for Diploma holder is that as students who have done Diploma have already spend their Three year for a particular Field of Engineering,Hence they will be again have to waste much of time if they will applying for the First Year and as they had already completed the diploma the knowledge for the First year is already being completed.Hence they have a lateral Entry Procedure for applying directly to second year.

Beside all these you can apply directly for the first year if you really much interested in B.Sc it will best as it will help you to get the core knowledge and you will be noticed that how helpfull you will be in Second year after going through the First.

But be confirm and sure you may get lateral entry in Engineering Courses but it will not helpfull in B.Sc .
20th June 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry in any government polytechnic college in Chattisgarh after doing BSc in Biological science?

I completed polly in coputer technology ater thise complition my wish to admition for bsc agree so pleese give proper suggetion
14th April 2022, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc.(pcm) holders can get lateral entry in polytechnic ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?