25th June 2013, 08:11 PM
priyaviru1991

Can I get M.E power system in Thiyagarajar after scoring 29.67 in GATE?

my gate score is 29.67.... AIR 14709 in EEE stream... my score is 314.... can i get M.E power systems in Thiyagarajar college of Engineering, madurai or GCT,Coimbatore?...

Related Questions:
  1. List of the M.Tech colleges for electrical/power system/power electronics engineering without GATE
  2. Will I get a seat in CEG Chennai(ME Power System Engineering after scoring 466 in GATE with 50 TANCET marks? Number of seats available under GATE category? Number of seats under MBC(Muslim) category?
  3. College offering M.Tech in Power System with GATE score of 391? -- [New]
  4. Which are the M.Tech branches available after completing B.E Electrical Engineering?
  5. How much percentage is needed to join in Thiyagarajar engineering college? I have completed diploma in civil engineering in KLNPC at Madhurai with 92%
  6. How to pursue MSc in Power System?
  7. Which college can I get in Coimbatore after scoring 25.74?
  8. How to get admission in M.Tech for Power system without answering GATE?
  9. Colleges for M.Tech(Power system/Energy) after GATE score of 326?
  10. Syllabus and Model Question Papers to prepare for GETCO Junior Engineer Exam?
  11. What are the courses offered in ECE at USA?
  12. Which is the best specialization in M.Tech Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best books for microwave and optical fibre communication, Power Electronics and Control System?
  14. Am i eligible to get a job in a good company after passing B.Tech with 61%
  15. List of self financing colleges in Kerala offering M.Tech in Electrical?
  16. College list in Power System, Control System Power Electronics?
  17. List of the best books for microwave and optical fibre communication, power electronics, control system?
  18. What are the job opportunities for M.E Power System after completing B.E EEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?