10th June 2013, 03:09 PM
prardhana

Can I get M.Tech seat in VLSI Embedded system in JNTUH?

sir, my pgecet rank is 80 and i would like to know whether i can get m.tech seat in vlsi embedded systems in jntuh. i belong to oc and come under AU..pls provide me with the details to my mail id: [email protected]...

Related Questions:
  1. Good Mtech colleges offering VLSI & embedded system?
  2. EEE students can do VLSI or not through PGCET Karnataka? In some college what to do if college incharge canceled my seat?
  3. Which is the right course, VLSI or Embedded System?
  4. Which one is better between VLSI design or embedded system to do M.Tech? What is more scope in future?
  5. How to work in Embedded system or VLSI domain after completing B.E with 69.79%
  6. which courses is better embedded system or VLSI?. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where to get a seat in embedded/VLSI in AP state after scoring 9302 in GATE with 25.67 marks?
  8. Can I get a job in VLSI domain having S.S.C 76.3%, Inter 73.6, B.Tech 58.68% (E.C.E) marks?
  9. Integrated M.Tech in EIE or M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded System from NIT Rourkela which one is better? -- [New]
  10. Entrance exam course material for Embedded System and VLSI course in CDAC?
  11. Difference between VLSI and Embedded? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and communication at Rajasthan
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Where to apply for Job after MTech in VLSI Design & Embedded System?
  14. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  15. Career options available to choose VLSI or Embedded System in 6th month training?
  16. How to do internship program at ISRO? I am doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system
  17. How to do internship program in ISRO after doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system?
  18. Among embedded system and VLSI which one is a better stream to specialize in?

27th May 2016, 10:24 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get M.Tech seat in VLSI Embedded system in JNTUH?

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is a university, was founded in the year 1965 and has ‘A’ grade accreditation by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council.

No you are not eligible to get M.Tech seat in VLSI Embedded system in JNTUH

For detailed information...........................

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Main Road, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony,
Kukatpally,
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, 500085 ‎
040 2315 8661

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?