28th July 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get marine engineering?

can i get a marine engineering. what can i do?....could u please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  2. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  3. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  4. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  5. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  6. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  7. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course? -- [New]
  8. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  9. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  10. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  11. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  12. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
  13. How can I apply for M.Sc Marine Engineering if completed B.Sc general? Best university for M.Sc Marine Engineering?
  14. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  15. Can i do marine engineering after finishing my BE(CSE)?
  16. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  17. Can I apply for marine engineering after completing my 12th? I am interested in marine engineering
  18. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
15th July 2015, 10:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get marine engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission if you have passed the 10+2. The eligibility to get the admission in the Marine engineering is :-

* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board.
* Candidate must have the PCM as the main subject.
* Candidate age must be less than 25 years.

Diploma holder can also apply as if there stream is in the Mechanical, Electrical and Marine.

Marine engineering it is 4 year course and there are large number of jobs after that. So the candidate need to have the well knowledge of the English as they do not feel difficulty to move round the different corners of the world
15th December 2020, 12:48 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: Can I get marine engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission for marine engineering if you have passed the 10+2. The eligibility to get the admission in the Marine engineering is :-

* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board.
* Candidate must have the PCM as the main subject.
* Candidate age must be less than 25yrs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?