5th September 2012, 11:51 AM
linkin swash

Which is the best stream for me to join in MBA course after completion of B.Com course in the year of 2009?

sir i am finished my B.Com in year 2009 but stop the education i am working on web designing Best courses in MBA

14th September 2012, 09:56 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best stream for me to join in MBA course after completion of B.Com course in the year of 2009?

As you are commerce graduate doing MBA could prove very Beneficial for you.

You have to sit for and score high in below given one or more examination conduct for admission in MBA in Good B-School.

- CAT - (October-NOV)
- XAT- (January)
- SNAP -(december)
- MAT (Feb, May,Sept,December)
- IIFT (November)
- NMAT (Dec-Jan)

Etc

You should sit for at least 3 /4 good examinations.

For scoring high in MBA entrance examination you should prepare well as these examinations take at least one year preparation.

Minimum Eligibility for apply in MBA Entrance Examination.

1. Graduation from recognized university in any discipline.

2. 50% to 60% marks in graduation.

MBA exam pattern

1----English Comprehension
2----Quantitative Aptitude
3----Analytical and Logical Reasoning
4----General Awareness

Among all the specializations these five specializations are main or important but you could choose any other specialization also according to your choice/capabilities.

Marketing
Human resources
Finance
Operation
Information Technology

There are about more than 50 specializations are available in MBA ,You can choose any other specialization also but as commerce student you could be successful in above specialization also.

Choose specialization according to your personality , capabilities and interest.

After doing MBA You can search jobs in

FMGC
Retail Sector
IT sector
Consumer Durable
Banking/Financial Sector
Etc.
15th December 2020, 12:52 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: Which is the best stream for me to join in MBA course after completion of B.Com course in the year of 2009?

these five specializations are the most popular ones but you can choose other specialization also. There are over 50+ specialization which you can opt for :

Marketing
Human resources
Finance
Operation
Information technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?