13th July 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Chances to appear in PWD exam on MCVC basis?

Hello, I have passed Minimum competency vocational courses (Building Maintenance and now I am doing Diploma in Civil engineering from a government Polytechnic college in Pune. Can I appear in PWD exam on MCVC basis?

14th July 2017, 10:29 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to appear in PWD exam on MCVC basis?

Yes, you are eligible for PWD exam through MCVC. The full details are given below.

PWD (Public Works Department) exam has different types of posts, based on that post the eligibility requirements varies.

For peons: The educational qualification required is 8th class and the candidate should have a good knowledge on English and Hindi.

For consulting architect: The educational qualification required is bachelors degree in architecture stream with a fair percentage from any recognized university and should have 2 years experience.

For senior structural engineer: The educational qualification required is masters degree from any recognized university and should have 6 years of experience.

For structural engineer: The educational qualification required is masters degree from any recognized university and should have 2 years of experience.

So you are eligible for the peons post because MCVC (Minimum Competency Vocational Course) is equivalent to 12th standard certificate, you can apply to the peons post or you can even wait until you complete the diploma degree in civil engineering then apply for the consulting architect post.
14th December 2020, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Mcvc pass hone ke bad pwd licences ke liye Apply Kar sakte he Kya?
14th December 2020, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Mcvc course Pura hone ke bad pwd licences ke liye apply Kar sakte he Kya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?