26th April 2011, 09:46 PM
suganyaaparna

Formalities for studying MBBS course in GH college? Date of start of counseling?

sir i like to study gh college for mbbs please help me to what is the formalities for studing mbbs.when did the councelling will be started? please help me sir.

3rd September 2011, 08:39 AM
Tulasinagababu

Default Re: Formalities for studying MBBS course in GH college? Date of start of counseling?

AIPMT SOlved Question Papers and Test Preparation MCQ Practice CD

Admission to MBBS and BDS course for 2011-2012 Session in Government/ Self-Financing Medical/ Dental Institutions in the State of Tamil Nadu
Tamilnadu Medical (MBBS/BDS) Courses 2011 Important Dates

The application form with Prospectus will be issued at the following Government Medical Colleges and Tamil Nadu Government Dental College, Chennai on all days as per the following schedule

Course: MBBS / BDS, from: 16 May 2011, to 2 June 2011 up to 3.00 pm

Last date for receiving application: 2 June 2011 up to 5.00 pm

Last date of admission: The time as mentioned in the allotment order of the candidate.
3rd September 2011, 08:40 AM
Tulasinagababu

Default Re: Formalities for studying MBBS course in GH college? Date of start of counseling?

AIPMT SOlved Question Papers and Test Preparation MCQ Practice CD

Admission to MBBS and BDS course for 2011-2012 Session in Government/ Self-Financing Medical/ Dental Institutions in the State of Tamil Nadu
Tamilnadu Medical (MBBS/BDS) Courses 2011 Important Dates

The application form with Prospectus will be issued at the following Government Medical Colleges and Tamil Nadu Government Dental College, Chennai on all days as per the following schedule

Course: MBBS / BDS, from: 16 May 2011, to 2 June 2011 up to 3.00 pm

Last date for receiving application: 2 June 2011 up to 5.00 pm

Last date of admission: The time as mentioned in the allotment order of the candidate.
30th September 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

im bsc degree holder in biochemistry am i ? eligible for doing mbbs. formalities for continuing studies in mbbs and in which year
24th May 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

AM I ELIGIBLE TO CHOOSE BDS OR MBBS BY SECURING 191.25 CUT OFF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?